St. Stephens Church and College
A Francis Frith photograph from 1895 showing St Stephens College and Church, with Oxford Road to the right with a very old car emerging. The buildings to the right in Oxford Road were subsequently demolished, The photograph was published as a postcard in the early 1900s.
A similar view in 2001. A new photograph is in hand to show more of Oxford Road to the right as it is now.